The Aurora A790i has three main cast stainless steel E-burners that produce a total of 90,000 BTUs and the back burner produces 20,000BTUs. It has 790 Sq. inches of cooking area, which is larger when compared to other grills of similar size.
- Cast stainless steel E burners
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU's per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Removable oven warming rack
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Primary Cooking Surface 36" x 22" (790 Sq. in.)
- Warming Rack Surface 36" x 8" (288 Sq. in.)
- Main Burners 90,000 BTUs
- Back Burner 20,000 BTUs
- Comes with either an Analog or Digital Thermometer
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Optional: Food Window Upgrade
- Overall Dimensions: 40 1/4" L x 25" D x 27" H
- Cut-out Dimensions 32 3/4" W x 23 1/2" D x 12" H
View Aurora Quick Start Guide
View Digital Thermometer Guide
View Info About the Magic View Window
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov