The Napoleon LEX 485 RSIB Gas Grill comes with an infrared rear and side burner, it has a total cooking area of 805 Sq. inches, the infrared side burner produces 12,500 BTUs, an infrared back burner (13,500 BTUs) for roasting, four stainless steel tube burners. This stainless steel grill cart also features side shelves that are ideal for prepping, condiment trays, ice bucket, and doors for storage, the iconic WAVE™ cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks and a double-walled hood that helps retain heat, creating an oven-like environment, perfect for baking, smoking, and roasting.
- Infrared Rear Burner and Infrared Sizzle Zone Side Burner
- Double-walled Stainless Steel hood with Accu-Probe temperature gauge
- I-Glow Backlit Burner Control Knobs
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Two cabinets for hiding spices, and tools
- Cutting board and marinade bucket
- Easy roll locking casters
- Total Cooking Power: 74,000 BTU's
- Total of 6 Burners
- Fuel Source: Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
- Main Grilling Area: 485 Sq. Inches
- Total Cooking Area: 805 Sq. Inches
- Ceramic Infrared Rear & Side Burner
- Overall Dimensions: 61 3/4" L x 27 1/4" W x 49" H
View LEX 485 Grill Cart Manual
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov