The Lion L75000 series grill is a 32" built-in grill that has four cast stainless steel burners which produce a total of 60,000 BTUs. It is constructed from 16-gauge 304 commercial grade stainless steel, has 830 square inches of cooking surface, a 15,000 BTU infrared rotisserie back burner and more! All of the burners are controlled by Lion quick-lite valves and five (5) commercial size push-to-turn knobs and the XL hood mounted temperature gauge allows you to easily monitor your food cooking temperature. Also included with this grill is Lion's gourmet package; rotisserie, cover, smoker box, griddle with griddle remover that has a built-in bottle opener.
The cart bottom is also constructed of stainless steel, it has two vertical doors which allow for easy access to a propane tank or other stored items. It features two (2) side shelves which provide you with a convenient work area, while the heavy-duty caster wheels give the option of moving the grill when necessary.
- XL temperature gauge
- 5 Lion Quick Lite valves
- Adjustable warming rack
- Stainless steel light switch
- Two (2) interior lights
- Full-size drip tray
- XL Full-length hood handle
- Premium solid stainless steel cooking grates
- Five (5) commercial size push-to-turn knobs
- Double layer seamless welded stainless steel smoker head with polished edges
- Gourmet Package: Rotisserie - Cover - Smoker Box - Griddle and Griddle Remover with Bottle Opener
- Stainless steel Construction
- Two (2) Side Shelves
- Dual layered 16-gauge doors
- Includes Paper towel holder
- Built-in bottle opener
- Four (4) heavy-duty caster wheels (two which are locking)
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov