The Cal Flame P5 5-burner grill offers the finest in pro-style grilling technology on a spacious 1000 Sq. in. of cooking surface. The five (5) 15,000 BTU high powered cast stainless steel burners (each with independent easy start ignition) gives you a total of 75,000 BTU and the rotisserie burner adds an additional 18,000BTUS for 93,000 BTUs overall.
This 40-inch grill is constructed with 304 Stainless Steel has interior lights for night time grilling, 110V full-size rotisserie, griddle, smoke box, lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging and more. And, it also allows you to switch out any burner with an optional Sear Zone Burner or Smoke Tray for enhanced grilling experience.
- Full-Width Drip Tray
- Easy Start Ignition
- Rotisserie Burner
- P-Griddle Tray
- P-Smoke Tray
- 4 heavy duty removable V-grates
- Exclusive heavy duty Cal Flame knobs
- Independent ignition on all burners
- Lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging
- Full-Width warming rack with two positions
- Front splash guard with vent keeps grease away from knobs
- Thermometer lets you monitor the temperature at all times
- Rotisserie motor mounts on left or right side
- Convenient lights to cook day or night with ease with easy on/off switch
- Five (5) 15,000 BTU high powered burners
- Rotisserie Burner 18,000 BTU
- Total BTU Output: 93,000 BTU
- Main Grilling Area: 800 Sq. In.
- Warming Rack Area: 279 Sq. In.
- Total Cooking Surface: 1000 Sq. In
- Cooking Grid Dimensions: 37 x 19 1/2 Inches
- Liquid Propane (LP) igniter system (Ships with NG Conversion Fittings)
- Any burner can be switched with Sear Zone or Smoke Tray
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Overall Dimensions: 39" W x 24" D x 22 7/16" H
- Cut-out Dimensions: 38 1/4" W x 22" D x 9 1/2" H
View P5 Manual
View P5 Spec Sheet
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov