The perfect introduction to the finest outdoor BBQs, the stainless steel G4 grill features all of Cal Flame’s core components. If you’re looking for a reasonable solution to upgrade to a fully functional outdoor kitchen, the G4 grill is your answer.
The Cal Flame G4 grill will definitely take your outdoor BBQs up a notch, with a full-width drip tray that catches every by-product for easy cleanup, four cast porcelain burners for up to 60000 BTUs and 430 stainless steel construction. The G4 grill also features the Cal Flame signature one-piece handle.
- Full-Width Drip Tray
- Easy Start Ignition
- 4 heavy duty removable V-grates
- Exclusive heavy duty Cal Flame knobs
- Independent ignition on all burners
- Lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging
- Full-Width warming rack with two positions
- Front splash guard with vent keeps grease away from knobs
- Thermometer lets you monitor the temperature at all times
- Four (4) 15,000 BTU high powered burners
- Total BTU Output: 60,000 BTU
- Main Grilling Area: 585 Sq. In.
- Warming Rack Area: 215 Sq. In.
- Total Cooking Surface: 800 Sq. In.
- Liquid Propane (LP) igniter system (Ships with NG Conversion Fittings)
- Any burner can be switched with Sear Zone or Smoke Tray
- Overall Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 24" D x 22 7/16" H
- Cut-out Dimensions: 30 1/2" W x 22 1/4" D x 9 1/2" H
View G4 Manual
View G4 Spec Sheet
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov