The Cal Flames G3 (LP) 3-burner is the perfect introductory grill for any grill island design, this 3-burner unit delivers all the cooking power of 45,000-BTUs on one 600 Sq. in. grill. You’ll appreciate the stainless steel construction, durable design, and built-in hood thermometer. Own this versatile grill today!
With the simple turn of a knob, you can produce 15,000 BTU from any of the three high-powered burners. And the lip guards on all burners helps to prevent clogging. Plus, the splash guard with vent keeps grease away from knobs.
The full-width warming rack has two positions, which may come in handy when you switch any burner with a sear zone burner or smoke tray.
- Full-Width Drip Tray
- Easy Start Ignition
- 4 heavy duty removable V-grates
- Exclusive heavy duty Cal Flame knobs
- Independent ignition on all burners
- Lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging
- Full-Width warming rack with two positions
- Front splash guard with vent keeps grease away from knobs
- Thermometer lets you monitor the temperature at all times
- Three (3) 15,000 BTU high powered burners
- Total BTU Output: 45,000 BTU
- Main Grilling Area: 439 Sq. In.
- Warming Rack Area: 161 Sq. In.
- Total Cooking Surface: 600 Sq. In.
- Liquid Propane (LP) igniter system (Ships with NG Conversion Fittings)
- Any burner can be switched with Sear Zone or Smoke Tray
- Overall Dimensions: 24 1/2" W x 24" D x 22 7/16" H
- Cut-out Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 22 1/4" D x 9 1/2" H
View G3 Manual
View G3 Spec Sheet
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov