Diversify your outdoor kitchen with the Cal Flame stainless steel Hibachi Flat-Top Grill. Fueled by liquid propane and featuring two burners below a polished steel griddle plate, this drop-in cooking appliance allows outdoor chefs to cook up sausages, eggs, pancakes, bacon, stir-fry and more. The Hibachi Flat-Top Grill has two independently-controlled burners, supplying up to 15,000 BTUs each.
- All stainless steel seamless construction
- Two (2) 15,000 BTU concealed burners
- Individual burner controls
- Fast start up cooking temperature
- Highly polished steel griddle plate
- Grilling plate is fully welded to base
- Heavy duty cooking surface for high heat retention
- Large capacity grease trout for catching oil
- Tapered stainless steel splash guard
- Removable cover with handle
- Overall Dimensions: 24 1/4" x 25 1/4" x 11 3/8"
- Cut-out Dimensions: 22 7/8" x 22" x 9 1/2"
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov