The Blaze Professional grill is a durable grill that has an effective cooking system, this is made possible because of the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen. This mixture of fuel and oxygen allows the Blaze Professional grill to achieve extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands.
The commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H-burners each produce 18,000 BTUs (Total of 54,000 BTUs) of cooking power which easily heat the 615 Sq. inches of grilling area. Each burner has a "Push-&-Turn" flame-thrower ignition system, which is controlled by the Professional Illumination system which compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye!
- 3 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel "H" burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 54,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTUs Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner
- Main grilling area: 615 square inches
- Total cooking space: 816 square inches
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Rotisserie Kit with Waterproof Motor
- Illuminated control knobs
- Interior lighting
- Two drawers for your BBQ accessories
- 2 folding side shelves provide a convenient work area
- 4 heavy duty casters allow you to easily move grill
- 1 door for storing your propane tank
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov