Blaze now offers an affordable commercial style grill that is designed with your outdoor BBQ desires in mind. This grill features precision cut, 304 stainless steel components which bring the promise of lasting durability to your outdoor island! The LTE series takes things to the next level with Blaze's signature SRL led accent lights and integrated halogen hood lighting.
This 40-inch grill has 915 Sq. inches of total grilling area, is constructed from 304 stainless steel, has 5 burners that produce 14,000 BTUs each for a total of 70,000 BTUs and when you count the 10,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner you are looking at a total of 80,000 BTUs overall. The 5 burner system has a "push-and-turn" flame-thrower ignition system that delivers a fast start every time.
Both the illuminated control knobs create a sophisticated appearance while the interior lights system helps you navigate the grilling surface safely during the evening hours.
- Full-width drip tray
- Removable warming rack
- Interior lights system
- Analog Thermometer
- Rotisserie Kit
- Illuminated control knobs
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers
- Push and turn flame-thrower ignition system
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods
- Double-lined grill hood protects from heat discoloration
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov