The Blaze 40" 5-burner grill is a commercial style grill, that features precision cut 304 stainless steel components. The 915 square inches of cooking space is heated by five 304 cast stainless steel burners, each produces 14,000 BTUs (Total 70,000 BTUs). The burners are easily lite from a "Push-&-Turn" flame-thrower ignition system and the cross-tubes ensure a reliable start every time. It has a rear infrared burner (10,000 BTUs), 8mm stainless steel cooking grates, removable warming rack, stainless steel heat zone separators and a full-width drip tray for easy clean-up. All these components are designed for durability and a long lasting life.
- 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTUs Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- 915 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov