The Allegra 26" built-in gas grill will make a great addition to any size grill island. This grill is constructed from stainless steel, has 3 burners that produce a total of 45,00 BTUs, which are ignited by a flame throw ignition system. And best of all, it is available in either Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG).
- 3 Main Burners: 15,000 BTUs each ( Total 45,000 BTUs )
- Stainless Steel Conventional Tube Burners
- 565 Square Inches of Total Cooking Space (408 Main Grilling Area)
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grills
- Flame Throw Ignition System
- Temperature Gauge
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Pull-out Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Flame Tamers
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
- Cutout Dimensions: 24 1/2 W x 21 D x 9 H
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
The content on our site is intended to be used for customer information only. Please read all manuals and documentation (i.e. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions) pertaining to your purchase before installing or using the purchased product, as it may include more detailed information than what is shown on our website.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) classified by the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. For More Information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov