Shipping & Delivery Policy:Please Note:
- Any Free Shipping offers apply only to the continental USA.
- Free Shipping only applies to Home Delivery or Ground Shipping Methods.
- Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Out-of-stock/Back Order item ship as/when they become available.
- We do not offer in-home delivery, curb-side delivery only!
- We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive.
- Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate.
- We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- All shipments over 150 lbs will be shipped through a trucking carrier.
Once we receive your order, you can expect most orders to ship within 2-3 business days, except for orders placed on weekends and holidays when the warehouse is closed. And generally it takes 5-10 business days via ground delivery to ship to most addresses in the continental USA. (Except for the Blaze product line, please allow a delivery time of 2 - 4 weeks).
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, ship via freight carrier (Read Freight Delivery Details Below), and will need a signature at the time of delivery. If you give permission to the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, LA Custom Grill Islands will not be held responsible for any damages or loss that may occur during or after delivery.
If an unsigned item is damaged upon arrival, the customer must notify us within (2) days of receipt, concerning the shipping damages. Customer is responsible for any further damages to the product when shipping back to us. Please call us at 626-628-7405 to report this issue and we will make every effort to assist you with your delivery damage claim against the delivery company.
LA Custom Grill Islands is not responsible for shipping charges on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping company's failure to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include, but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant properties.
Remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional delivery fees. This applies to any Free Shipping and/or regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a representative from LA Custom Grill Islands will try to contact you to inform you of the additional charges.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
If the order is returned due to incorrect address or delivery to the wrong address due to information provided by the customer, the customer will be responsible for reshipment costs. Any Shipment to any house, home, or apartment is considered residential deliveries, even if you operate a business from such address.
We use FedEx for smaller items, and larger items go freight (Read Freight Delivery Details Below). We reserve the right to choose which Freight-ways carry your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies (Freight or FedEx) and once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day. At that point, we can only approximate delivery times based on the information supplied to us from the shipping company.
LA Custom Grill Islands will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur during delivery. If, upon inspection of a shipment, the product itself is visibly damaged, call us (626-628-7405) while the driver is still there! Please open the package upon receipt, before the driver leaves if possible, and inspect for damages. If you discover damage upon opening the box, call us right away and note any damages on the delivery receipt and/or take pictures if possible! This way, we have proof that the item was damaged by the shipping company and not by you the customer. This procedure will expedite receipt of a replacement product and reimbursement from the shipping company on our end. If you do not inspect your shipment for damages right away, we cannot be held responsible for the damages after delivery.
REMEMBER: It is the customer's responsibility to inform us of any problems with the delivery.
Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
All orders for Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories do not qualify for ANY FREE Shipping offers, and can only be shipped via 2-Day air, not ground, and may incur additional shipping cost depending on the size of the order and if being delivered to a remote location. Please supply a street address, since we cannot ship to PO Boxes. Note: Some remote areas take an additional day for delivery. The customer is responsible for any and all duties and tariffs on Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories shipments.
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-626-628-7405.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
**MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS**
- Since we (LA Custom Grill Islands) ship many of our parts directly from the manufacturer to you (the customer), it has come to our attention that on occasion, the manufacturer may ship you (the customer) the wrong part or that the product may be missing a piece.
- We (LA Custom Grill Islands) work hard to remedy these mistakes, but unfortunately, we have a deadline of five days (5) from the time of delivery to you (the customer) to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
- Thus, in order for us to correct any and all shipping mistakes to you, our offices will need to be notified of the shipping error within five days of delivery to you.
- Therefore, all orders with MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS shipped from us (LA Custom Grill Islands) to you (the customer) will have a deadline date of five days (5) from the date of delivery to you (the customer). Unfortunately, after the 5-day deadline, we cannot file a claim with the manufacturers for replacement parts and the customer will have to place a new order.