Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and
use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy
policy govern LA Custom Grill Island's relationship with you in relation
to this website.
The term 'LA Custom Grill Islands' or 'us' or 'we' refers
to the owner of the website or its employees. The term 'you' or 'your'
refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee
as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website
for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information
and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your
own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to
us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than
in accordance with the copyright notice and subject to the protection
of U.S. and international copyright and trademark law, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property
of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without LA Custom Grill Island's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use
of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
- LA Custom Grill Islands reserves the right to refuse an order, during
any stage within the process, for any reason it deems reasonable.
Also, we reserve the right to cancel an order due to discontinued
items, prices, or other unforeseen errors.
- Due to fact that we sell some parts right from the manufacturer to you, at cost. Plus the shipping may be set up at a discounted amount. We now have a required minimum order amount of $20 on replacement parts before shipping and handling.
LA Custom Grill islands will make every attempt to provide
you with the most accurate information on our website, and we cannot
be held liable for any typographical errors or inaccuracies contained
within it. Once notified, we will immediately make an effort to correct
mistakes that are found or brought to our attention. Although we work
hard to keep our inventory information accurate, from time to time,
mistakes happen and inaccurate inventory quantities may differ from
our warehouse quantities. When this happens, we will make every effort
to quickly correct the problem. However, order lead times can be as
long as 30 - 60 days, so we are limited to the action we can take to
remedy the issue. In the event that an item is out of stock or no longer
available, you will be notified via email and every effort will be made
to offer you an updated model.